The Integration Everywhere Company
|| FuseSource has been acquired by Red Hat!
Two gorillas in open source technology are joining forces to accelerate the delivery of application integration products and services to enterprise customers. Read more.
FuseSource, now a part of the JBoss division at Red Hat, offers open source integration and messaging products, services and subscriptions used by Fortune 500 companies worldwide to enable Integration Everywhere. The cost savings and flexibility of open source software combined with FuseSource’s experience in building mission-critical applications make it possible to integrate today what was never before possible.
FuseSource is experienced in building mission-critical applications, and is committed to making you successful. FuseSource services include:
- Training – interactive classes taught on line, or on site
- Packaged services – consulting from a team with a proven track record of building mission-critical apps
- Subscriptions – support, tools and access to the development team
FuseSource and Apache
The Apache Software Foundation is the organization that supports development of open source projects, including the projects behind Fuse ESB Enterprise and Fuse MQ Enterprise: Apache ServiceMix, ActiveMQ, Apache Camel, and CXF. Many of the founders and key committers of these projects work for FuseSource, and no other company is more knowledgeable or more prepared to support you than FuseSource. Meet the FuseSource leaders at Apache.
To see if FuseSource products are right for you, download, develop and even deploy for free.
- FuseSource Overview – This brief white paper gives an overview of the FuseSource family of integration and messaging solutions.
- Download - FuseSource products are always open, always free
- Get Started - many resources to help you build your first application
- User stories - how others have saved money and achieved vendor independence with open source
- Join! – Sounds interesting? Join our community and be a part of the action!