Why join the FuseSource community
The FuseSource products are products based on Apache ServiceMix, Apache Camel, Apache ActiveMQ and Apache CXF. The FuseSource team tests, certifies and supports these releases to combine the speed and innovation of open source software with the reliability and expertise of commercially provided enterprise services.
The Apache releases of these projects provide immediate access to the latest features, but IT organizations that are building and maintaining mission-critical enterprise applications need the FUSE enterprise releases. FuseSource offers
- Access to Committers – the FuseSource team employs many of the main committers to Apache ServiceMix, Apache Camel, Apache ActiveMQ and Apache CXF. FuseSource users have direct access the Committers and get issues resolved by the developers who wrote the code.
- Enterprise support – Mission-critical applications need 24×7, reliable support. The FuseSource team offers
enterprise support that includes immediate response times to critical production issues, packaged binary drops, and technical account managers.
- Increased testing – The FuseSource team maintains a continuous integration environment on a wide range of platforms that not only runs the Apache junit tests but also tests across typical enterprise configurations that include long running processes, multiple clients, and multiple machines.
- Enterprise qualities of service (QoS) – FuseSource releases closely match the Apache releases, but the FuseSource team ensures that any changes from Apache are not only an improvement to the code base, but also make sense for enterprise deployments (such as backwards compatibility).
- Broad platform support – the FuseSource team tests on a wide variety of platforms including Windows, Ubuntu, Solaris, HP-UX, Macintosh and Linux. For a full list, refer to the Supported Platform list.
- Backed by large, enterprise company – the FUSE team is a publicly traded company with over 15 years of experience in working with Global 2000 organization and supporting their mission-critical, enterprise applications.
As a community member, you can:
- ask and answer questions in the community forums
- document your investigation of the product in the community wiki
- use the community repository browser to access builds in Subversion
- receive regular updates about new releases and features
- and much more…
Click here to Register Now!