- All Implemented Interfaces:
- AsyncProcessor, Navigate<Processor>, Processor, Service, ShutdownableService
public class HandleFaultInterceptor
- extends DelegateAsyncProcessor
|Methods inherited from class org.apache.camel.impl.ServiceSupport
addChildService, doResume, doShutdown, doSuspend, getStatus, getVersion, isRunAllowed, isStarted, isStarting, isStopped, isStopping, isSuspended, isSuspending, removeChildService, resume, shutdown, start, start, stop, suspend
public HandleFaultInterceptor(Processor processor)
public String toString()
toString in class
public boolean process(Exchange exchange,
- Description copied from interface:
- Processes the message exchange.
Processor.process(org.apache.camel.Exchange), but the caller supports having the exchange asynchronously processed.
If there was a failure processing then the caused
Exception would be set on the
- Specified by:
process in interface
process in class
exchange - the message exchange
callback - the
AsyncCallback will be invoked when the processing of the exchange is completed.
If the exchange is completed synchronously, then the callback is also invoked synchronously.
The callback should therefore be careful of starting recursive loop.
- (doneSync) true to continue execute synchronously, false to continue being executed asynchronously
- See Also:
AsyncProcessorHelper.process(AsyncProcessor, Exchange, AsyncCallback)
protected void handleFault(Exchange exchange)
- Handles the fault message by converting it to an Exception