Developer Training for Fuse ESB with JBI - based on Apache ServiceMix
On-site training, customized for you, delivered at your facility
This class is delivered at a location of your choice for groups of up to ten students and can be tailored to fit the needs of your team. All classes are created by our active commmitters at Apache and experienced professional services organization for in-depth and relevant content that is designed for enterprise organizations. Classes use the FuseSource products which are are productized and fully supported versions of popular Apache SOA projects.
Schedule a class today!
This course is for architects and developers who want to use Fuse ESB – based on Apache ServiceMix, to build integration solutions using the Java Business Integration (JBI) standard, while leveraging the powerful OSGi-based ServiceMix kernel technology. The class uses the FuseSource distribution of ServiceMix and Camel, Fuse ESB and Fuse Mediation Router, for hands-on programming exercises.
After this course the attendees will understand the Apache ServiceMix kernel and will have working knowledge of how to implement JBI-based integration solutions.
- A good working knowledge of Java, including a good understanding of Java developments tools (Maven, Eclipse)
- A basic understanding of distributed systems concepts (SOA, web services) and the related standards (SOAP, XML, WSDL, JMS)
An intensive course of lectures, and hands-on exercises. Students receive detailed reference notes to supplement the lectures.
- Introduction to ServiceMix
- Introduction to OSGi
- Introduction to ServiceMix kernel
- Working with ServiceMix kernel
- Working with OSGi bundles
- Developing with ServiceMix kernel
- Understanding JBI
- Message exchange patterns
- Binding components and service engines
- Normalised message router
- Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIPs) and ServiceMix components
- Introduction to Apache Camel
- Developing web services using ServiceMix
- Writing POJOs