Open Enrollment Training for ServiceMix and ActiveMQ
Open-Enrollment Classes in Local Cities
Looking for Fuse ESB Enterprise training? Start with a Fuse ESB class below.
Looking for Fuse MQ Enterprise training? Start with a Fuse Message Broker class below.
Register today for one of our open enrollment classes that teaches developers and architects how to implement Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIPs).
FuseSource Open-Enrollment Training is an excellent complement to any FuseSource Consulting Package and a FuseSource Subscription.
Two face-to-face days, low fee…the ultimate bargain! Please note that the agenda and courseware for these open-enrollment courses are exactly the same as our virtual training offerings.
We are currently reviewing our open enrollment schedule now that we are a part of Red Hat. To request a date or location, please contact us.
For free tutorials and demos, review our getting started curriculum.
For personalized, in-person training at your facility, review our on-site training options.
Read the Fuse Professional Services data sheet.
Open-Enrollment Training Overview—The agenda and courseware are the same as our Virtual Training materials
Questions? Read the FAQ.
- Courseware materials include a slide book, exercise book, and exercise system which are made available prior to the course.
- Students may register online or through a local Sales Representative and must install prerequisite software and appropriate development environment prior to the course to ensure focused and effective delivery.
- Each session will run for approximately one hour, and be followed by a practical session where the student can put what they have learned into practice.
Technical requirements include
- Developer-grade laptop/desktop machine – attendees will be expected to participate in the exercises, and so should have a development-grade machine with sufficient power to support Java development with Eclipse. Exercises are maven-based, and will work on Windows, Linux and Mac OS/X.
- Software installation – attendees must install current versions of JDK, Maven, Eclipse, and the m2eclipse plugin on their machine.
- Database access – some exercises require database access. For the purpose of this course, we recommend use of the open source database PostgreSQL, which can be freely downloaded from www.postgres.org with suitable installers for Windows, Linux and Mac OS/X. Attendees should install and configure database access in advance of the course.