FuseSource Enterprise Subscriptions
for ServiceMix, ActiveMQ, CXF and Camel
FuseSource Subscriptions include a combination of tools, influence, and support to ensure that your project is a success, and maintains peak performance throughout the life of the project. With over a 90% renewal rate, FuseSource is proven to be a valuable partner for enterprise integration projects.
A FuseSource Subscription is an excellent complement to FuseSource Training or any FuseSource Consulting Package.
|| Subscriptions include
- Fuse IDE developer tooling
- Fuse Management Console for DevOps
- Enterprise-class documentation
- Training videos and demos
- Access to the leaders and committers on the Apache projects
- Access to product road maps and planning processes
- Conduit to submit your patches back to the Apache community
- Product updates, alerts and migration support
- Developer or Production support
For more information read the Fuse Enterprise Subscriptions data sheet. For our French speaking users: Souscriptions FuseSource. There is also a short video of the of our Subscription Center to provide further insights into the benefits of a FuseSource Subscription
Note: for more information about Red Hat and subscriptions, please visit the Red Hat FuseSource Customer Portal.