Interactive Training Without Travel
- No travel, no hassle
- Open enrollment
- Live, expert instructor
- Hands-on exercises
- Real-time participation
Looking for Fuse ESB Enterprise training? Start with a Fuse ESB class below.
Looking for Fuse MQ Enterprise training? Start with a Fuse Message Broker class below.
Developer Training: Give your developers and architects a head-start on implementing Enterprise Integration Patterns (EIPs). Learn from expert Apache committers and consultants in a state-of-the-art, online learning environment – including: Web conferencing, shared desktops, conference-calling, polling and IRC channels. Enjoy a that personal “classroom” experience without the inconvenience of travel.
Click on the “Register Now Online” button next to your chosen course, date and locale below to have a FuseSource representative contact you. Or, click here to have a training consultant contact you about these and our other training offerings.
FuseSource training – Virtual, on site, or open enrollment training is an excellent complement to any FuseSource Consulting Package and a FuseSource Subscription.
Click on any title below to view the course outline
For free tutorials and demos, review our getting started curriculum.
For personalized, in-person training at your facility, review our on-site training options.
Read the Fuse Professional Services
Virtual Training Overview
Questions? Read the FAQ.
- Courseware materials include a slide book, exercise book, and exercise system which are made available prior to the course.
- Students may register online or through a local Sales Representative and must install prerequisite software and appropriate development environment prior to the course to ensure focused and effective delivery.
- Online delivery will commence according to the printed schedule; students are asked to login to training sessions at least fifteen (15) minutes in advance on Day 1.
- Each session will run for approximately one hour, and be followed by a practical session where the student can put what they have learned into practice.
Technical requirements include
- Developer-grade laptop/desktop machine – attendees will be expected to participate in the exercises, and so should have a development-grade machine with sufficient power to support Java development with Eclipse. Exercises are maven-based, and will work on Windows, Linux and Mac OS/X.
- Internet connection – attendees must have a reliable, high-bandwidth internet connection to support the WebEx session.
- Audio support – During WebEx sessions they must have a machine with support for audio through either external speakers or head-phones.
- IRC – interaction with instructors during the exercise periods will be through IRC; attendees must have an IRC client installed on their machine.
- Software installation – attendees must install JDK 1.5 or higher, Maven 2.0.9, Eclipse 3.4 (Ganymede), and the m2eclipse plugin on their machine.
- Database access – some exercises require database access. For the purpose of this course, we recommend use of the open source database PostgreSQL, which can be freely downloaded from www.postgres.org with suitable installers for Windows, Linux and Mac OS/X. Attendees should install and configure database access in advance of the course.