Forum Home » klimperos

User Profile for kevin limperos
klimperos

Name: kevin limperos  
Total Posts: 12
Total Questions: 7 (6 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Drupal and ESB Convergence

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Jan 3, 2012
Hello, I have a few questions regarding ESB technology and Drupal CMS. Drupal, it seems, has progre...
FUSE ESB and Drupal

General » General Questions, Dec 9, 2011
Hello, I have a several general questions regarding ESB technology and Drupal CMS. Drupal, it seems...
Configuring Bundle Fragments and CXF/Jetty in FUSE 4.3

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Nov 22, 2010
Hello, As per Freeman's blog entry below, might anyone have an example, or some directions that sho...
Re: Is it possible to copy/distribute the data directory?

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Nov 10, 2010
Hi, I have the same question, but have run some experiments. If I copy the entire data/cache direct...
Re: CXF jaxrs example

Follow-up question on securing JAX-RS resources with CXF/ServiceMix.

Recent Questions:
Drupal and ESB Convergence

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Jan 3, 2012
Hello, I have a few questions regarding ESB technology and Drupal CMS. Drupal, it seems, has progre...
Configuring Bundle Fragments and CXF/Jetty in FUSE 4.3

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Nov 22, 2010
Hello, As per Freeman's blog entry below, might anyone have an example, or some directions that sho...
Trouble with cxfbc to Camel route

Hello, I am having some difficulty with cxfbc to Camel interaction. The goal is to accept a SOAP me...
CXF JAXRS Security

Hi, I am attempting to modify the JAX-RS example to add a tag with authorization constraints, logi...
Dynamic caching and Jetty/CXF

Hi, In FUSE 4.2, the Jetty engine apparently does not cache dynamic content, ignoring the Cache-Con...