Forum Home » wayn23

User Profile for Wayne Irwin
wayn23

Name: Wayne Irwin  
Total Posts: 28
Total Questions: 10 (5 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: Jetty.xml property override not working

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Feb 20, 2013
That file already had that entry in it and it does not work. Here are the contents of the my etc/or...
Re: Jetty.xml settings causes JAAS realm problem

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Feb 20, 2013
That thought had occurred to me. When I comment out the "addBean" section, it still fails complainin...
Jetty.xml property override not working

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Feb 8, 2013
I am using Enterprise ESB 7.1 I set the value jetty.port=12345 in the etc/system.properties fil...
Jetty.xml settings causes JAAS realm problem

I am using Enterprise ESB 7.1 I was using the "karaf" realm and added a user to users.properties an...
Remote Root Container on Windows

I have installed Fuse Management Console V0.9.10. I installed OpenSSH on a Windows workstation and ...

Recent Questions:
Jetty.xml property override not working

I am using Enterprise ESB 7.1 I set the value jetty.port=12345 in the etc/system.properties fil...
Jetty.xml settings causes JAAS realm problem

I am using Enterprise ESB 7.1 I was using the "karaf" realm and added a user to users.properties an...
CXF feature missing dependencies

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Sep 30, 2011
packages:exports -s | grep javax.xml.stream.util 0 org.apache.felix.framework #...
BundleContext not injected in Pax-Exam

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Aug 5, 2011
I am trying to get PAX-Exam working as described on http://fusesource.com/docs/esb/4.2/deploy_osgi/B...
Cannot Establish Secured Connection to Enterprise Maven Repository

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Jun 30, 2011
I am using ServiceMix-4.4.0-fuse-00-27 and trying to establish a connection to a LAN attached local ...