Forum Home » futuredan

User Profile for futuredan
futuredan

Total Posts: 40
Total Questions: 9 (6 unresolved)
Location USA
Occupation Software Developer

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: Error using custom language in filter

I see the ticket at https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-3697 Thanks for the information. I...

So in the directive: function:properties('xpathFilter') I can't use a value for the language attri...

I am using a bundle whose only contents is a camel-context.xml in META-INF/spring to deploy the cont...
Error using custom language in filter

The underlying issue that I am attempting to resolve is to be able to dynamically provide an xpath i...
Re: Properties unavailable when Exchange originates from another Camel Context

Thanks once again for the information. Let me just make sure I understand your advice. Would I cre...

Recent Questions:
How do I get a CamelContext from a standalone app?

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Jan 11, 2012
I would like to have access to the CamelContext for management tasks from a standalone Java applicat...
Confused about OSGi classloading in ServiceMix 4.3

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Apr 7, 2011
I am having getting a third party library to properly load Xalan. I have a bundle that contains a ro...
Confused about OSGi classloading in ServiceMix 4.3

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Mar 15, 2011
I am trying to solve two different problems and it seems that classloading is behaving differently i...
Error using custom language in filter

The underlying issue that I am attempting to resolve is to be able to dynamically provide an xpath i...
Properties unavailable when Exchange originates from another Camel Context

I have the following routes in one camel context ${properties:exampleProp...