Forum Home » dhoyt

User Profile for Daryl Hoyt
dhoyt

Name: Daryl Hoyt  
Total Posts: 32
Total Questions: 10 (4 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: How to set failover URL in ServiceMix

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Oct 18, 2011
Hi. Thanks for the response. I'll try to be more specific. I have several OSGI bundles which cont...
How to set failover URL in ServiceMix

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Oct 17, 2011
I am running apache-servicemix-4.3.1-fuse-02-05, and am trying to set it up with HA. I can get the ...
Re: Problem setting up a clustered ESB

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Sep 26, 2011
I am doing that as well, but I required an active-active cluster. To accomplish that, I have a netw...
Issue with topics in a clustered Servicemix environment

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Sep 23, 2011
Background: I have two instances of ServiceMix (apache-servicemix-4.3.1-fuse-02-05) clustered in a N...
Re: Problem setting up a clustered ESB

That did it! My XML tags were not in alphabetical order. Below is the config (for myHost1) that wo...

Recent Questions:
How to set failover URL in ServiceMix

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Oct 17, 2011
I am running apache-servicemix-4.3.1-fuse-02-05, and am trying to set it up with HA. I can get the ...
Issue with topics in a clustered Servicemix environment

Background: I have two instances of ServiceMix (apache-servicemix-4.3.1-fuse-02-05) clustered in a N...
Problem setting up a clustered ESB

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Sep 19, 2011
Hello all, I'm trying to setup clustering of Servicemix (apache-servicemix-4.3.1-fuse-02-05 to ...
Can Camel webconsole run in Servicemix?

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Aug 18, 2011
I am using apache-servicemix-4.3.1-fuse-02-05, and would like to also run the Camel web console alon...
CXF route endpoints are case sensitive

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Aug 16, 2011
I created a simple CXF route (below). I noticed that if I access it using http://localhost/MyServic...