Forum Home » neledv

User Profile for Nele De Vleeschauwer
neledv

Name: Nele De Vleeschauwer  
Total Posts: 60
Total Questions: 16 (4 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Re: Problem with mysql db access

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Aug 24, 2011
When I check the details of my router bundle, I see the following: A Camel Route (nbb-db-sample)Sym...

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Aug 24, 2011
Hi, I've managed to create the fragment bundle as you suggested. 346 Active [ ] [...

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Aug 23, 2011
Hi, Find attached the additional fragment bundle I had created before. When I run osgi:headers com...

Thanks for the links... In the mean time I have created an additional bundle that does nothing but ...

After adapting the import package, I can now deploy my project on the Fuse ESB without any issues. H...

Recent Questions:
Problem with mysql db access

Hi, I've just configured a new route in which I would like to access a local mysql database (find p...
Basic authentication problem

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Aug 22, 2011
Hi, I would like to define basic authentication for my http entrypoint. I've followed the guideline...
Question about FTP

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Aug 22, 2011
Is it correct that the FTP protocol is only supported in Fuse ESB to deliver messages (specified as ...
How to retrieve xml validation error

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Aug 18, 2011
Hi, On my Fuse ESB I've deployed a project which contains a route that validates an incoming xml fil...
Question about number of routes inside a project

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Aug 18, 2011
Hi, I'm quite new to Fuse ESB and although I successfully managed to create and deploy some routes ...