Forum Home » eric.bender

User Profile for Eric Bender
eric.bender

Name: Eric Bender  
Total Posts: 25
Total Questions: 4 (4 unresolved)

Recent Messages: Point your RSS reader here for a feed of the latest messages in all forums
Using Hibernate within Camel

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Aug 20, 2013
Hello, I've been doing some reading around utilizing camel for pojo to database mapping, and surpris...
Re: Starting a Route with a paremeter via JMX

Just for more information, if I had an MBean with an operation such as: @ManagedOperation public...
Starting a Route with a paremeter via JMX

Hello, I was wondering if I had a custom MBean I wanted to write which would have a parameter entere...
Performance Issue when Sending Messages from Jetty to CXF

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Nov 15, 2012
I have a bundle deployed in servicemix that has two routes within it. 1 is a jetty route that sits ...
Re: Creating Custom MBeans

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Oct 16, 2012
Figured it out. To get the JMX exporter to pick up the annotations, you have to include the annotat...

Recent Questions:
Using Hibernate within Camel

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Aug 20, 2013
Hello, I've been doing some reading around utilizing camel for pojo to database mapping, and surpris...
Performance Issue when Sending Messages from Jetty to CXF

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Nov 15, 2012
I have a bundle deployed in servicemix that has two routes within it. 1 is a jetty route that sits ...
Creating Custom MBeans

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, Oct 11, 2012
Hello, I have some beans I use within my routes that I would like to be able to access some methods ...
Logging Question

Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB, May 15, 2012
Greetings, I have edited my /etc/org.ops4j.pax.logging.cfg file to the following, to allow each bund...