Forum Home » Projects » Fuse IDE 1.0

Thread: FuseSource subscription require for IDE features

This question is not answered. Helpful answers available: 2. Correct answers available: 1.

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Jun 11, 2012 10:06 AM Last Post By: shailendra88 Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
johngalt

FuseSource subscription require for IDE features
Posted: Apr 9, 2012 5:59 PM

Click to reply to this thread Reply
I've been evaluating servicemix/fuse for a new system. A visual editor for the routing logic was high on the list of things we need. So I was trying to put together some early prototype camel routes / endpoints with a little of our specific domain centered entities to demo to some others in the development group / management who are investigating / vetting other technologies. At this early stage, I'm not in a position to purchase a support subscription.

Is there a way to get a trail license key so that the ide is fully functional?

Thanks for your time
seanoc

Re: FuseSource subscription require for IDE features
Posted: Apr 10, 2012 11:51 AM   in response to: johngalt in response to: johngalt

Hi,

A 30 day eval license has been enabled on your account.
Please see http://fusesource.com/docs/ide/2.0/install_guide/RiderInstallSubscribe.html for details on installing it.

Regards,

Seán
FUSE Support
shailendra88

Re: FuseSource subscription require for IDE features
Posted: Jun 11, 2012 10:06 AM   in response to: seanoc in response to: seanoc

Hi,

I want to use Fuse IDE for developing a trial application. Please enable my account subscription so that I can use it. I have also dropped a mail regarding the subscription.

Please reply ASAP.

Thanks