Forum Home » Enterprise Products » Fuse HQ

Thread: Monitoring Service Assemblies

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Jan 31, 2011 12:44 PM Last Post By: prasadbirje
prasadbirje

Monitoring Service Assemblies
Posted: Jan 26, 2011 1:27 PM
  Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hi,

I have successfully configured Fuse HQ to monitor Fuse ESB. Also configured an Alert in case the Fuse ESB server is not available/shutdown.

I am unable to configure the monitoring of the Service Assemblies deployed in Fuse ESB. Any input in this regards is much appreciated.

Regards,
Prasad
ubhole

Re: Monitoring Service Assemblies
Posted: Jan 31, 2011 12:05 PM   in response to: prasadbirje in response to: prasadbirje
Hi Prasad,

Which FUSE ESB and FUSE HQ version are you using? If you are using FUSE ESB 4.3 go to FUSE HQ 4.3 dashboard and Browse resources and select FUSE ESB instance (servicemix 4.3.x) and click on "Inventory" tab and at the bottom of the page click on Edit button to update JMX configuration and on next screen put smx/smx as JMX username/passoword and click "ok". This should resolve you problem and you will be able to view all the stats after next collection interval.

Regards,

Ulhas Bhole
prasadbirje

Re: Monitoring Service Assemblies
Posted: Jan 31, 2011 12:44 PM   in response to: ubhole in response to: ubhole
Hi Ulhas,

Yes, JMX configuration was an issue in my case. Due to port conflicts I had changed the default JMX port of Fuse ESB from 1099 to 7001. After changing the port information I was able to monitor the service assemblies.

Anyway thanks for your response.

Regards,
Prasad