Forum Home » Projects » Fuse IDE 1.0

Thread: FuseIDE Project Build Error

Permlink Replies: 2 - Last Post: Feb 21, 2012 6:56 AM Last Post By: gauthamr7657 Threads: [ Previous | Next ]
gauthamr7657

FuseIDE Project Build Error
Posted: Feb 10, 2012 11:51 AM
  Click to reply to this thread Reply
Attachment settings.xml (717 bytes)
Attachment pom.xml (4.1 KB)
Hi,

I am facing a build error as mentioned below, though i have added proxy entry in my m2/settings.xml file i still face the same error. Can someone please help me out in solving this .
ERROR:
Plugin org.apache.camel:camel-maven-plugin:2.7.3-fuse-00-53 or one of its dependencies could not be resolved: Failed to read artifact descriptor for org.apache.camel:camel-maven-plugin:jar:2.7.3-fuse-00-53: Could not transfer artifact org.apache.camel:camel-maven-plugin:pom:2.7.3-fuse-00-53 from/to release.fusesource.org (http://repo.fusesource.com/nexus/content/repositories/releases): Access denied to http://repo.fusesource.com/nexus/content/repositories/releases/org/apache/camel/camel-maven-plugin/2.7.3-fuse-00-53/camel-maven-plugin-2.7.3-fuse-00-53.pom. Error code 407, Proxy Authentication Required

Although i am behind a proxy when browsed i can see the pom xml in the repository which says i do have access to the file.

Currently working on Fuse IDE:2.0.26 on Eclipse Helios 3.6.2 platform

I have also attached the pom xml file and the m2 settings file format as reference
lhein

Re: FuseIDE Project Build Error
Posted: Feb 10, 2012 12:49 PM   in response to: gauthamr7657 in response to: gauthamr7657
Hi,

your settings.xml looks fine.
Could you try to do a build of that project from the command line.
We just need to figure out if the problem is Eclipse related or not.

Regards
Lars
gauthamr7657

Re: FuseIDE Project Build Error
Posted: Feb 21, 2012 6:56 AM   in response to: lhein in response to: lhein
Attachment slf4jError.txt (20.5 KB)
Hi Lars,

Actually this error existed since i was behind a proxy which did not allow me to download jars to my local repository. Once i got those dependencies downloaded I am not seeing that error.
Although I am facing new error: This is based on a requirement wherin i have to consume a wsdl and expose it as a web service. I am trying to implement using Http-jetty runtime with cxf endpoint but since jetty uses an Slf4j dependency i am facing the error as mentioned in the attachment.
I am using these two dependencies as part of slf4j:
<dependency>
<groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
<artifactId>slf4j-api</artifactId>
<version>1.5.11</version>
</dependency>
<dependency>
<groupId>org.slf4j</groupId>
<artifactId>slf4j-log4j12</artifactId>
<version>1.5.11</version>
</dependency>

Kindly let me know what I am missing here.

Regards,
Gautham