Forum Home » Fuse Distributions » Fuse ESB

Thread: DOSGi error on multiple machines with containers

Permlink Replies: 0
hendelc

DOSGi error on multiple machines with containers
Posted: Aug 20, 2012 5:00 PM
  Click to reply to this thread Reply
Hello,
I have a very simple dosgi example I built, an interface bundle, a service bundle that implements the interface method (String ping(int size);) and then a client bundle that calls the method. If I execute this example in a single dosgi based container, all is well and the method is called and returned.

ALSO, if I execute this on two containers within a single machine, all is well and the method is called and returned.

BUT, if I try to do this on two machines, each with its own container, but joined by the fabric, it errors.

I attempted to build the camel-dosgi because that example also errors out on two containers, but currently it fails because the 084 blueprint dependency.

Again, it works on a single machine with two containers, just NOT on two machines.

Any help would really appreciated.
--Christian

(I can provide the example source if need be)
Here are the setup parameters:

Hosts file (on both machines):
192.168.1.21 App1 app1.example.com
192.168.1.22 App2 app2.example.com
  • Firewalls are confirmed to be off

App1:

• Install fuse-fabric-7.0.0.fuse-061
  • Change system.properties karaf.name to app1
  • Run bin/fusefabric
  • Fabric:create
  • Container-create-child ?-profile dosgi app1 client1

App2:
  • Install fuse-fabric-7.0.0.fuse-061
  • Change system.properties karaf.name to app2
  • Run bin/fusefabric
  • Fabric:join App2
  • Container-create-child ?-profile dosgi app2 service2

Container-list:
id version alive profiles provision status
app1* 1.0 true fabric, fabric-ensemble-0000-1
client1 1.0 true dosgi success
app2 1.0 true default
service2 1.0 true dosgi success

container-connect service2
install -s file:/opt/ping/interface.jar
install -s file:/opt/ping/service.jar
exit

container-connect client1
install -s file:/opt/ping/interface.jar
install -s file:/opt/ping/client.jar
(hangs, Ctrl-C)
ld
2012-08-15 10:26:20,132 | INFO | spatch-DEFAULT-2 | TransportPool | 67 - org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-dosgi - 7.0.0.fuse-061 | Transport failure
java.net.ConnectException: Connection refused
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.checkConnect(Native Method):1.7.0_05
at sun.nio.ch.SocketChannelImpl.finishConnect(SocketChannelImpl.java:701):1.7.0_05
at org.fusesource.fabric.dosgi.tcp.TcpTransport$5.run(TcpTransport.java:483)67:org.fusesource.fabric.fabric-dosgi:7.0.0.fuse-061
at org.fusesource.hawtdispatch.internal.NioDispatchSource$3.run(NioDispatchSource.java:228)75:org.fusesource.hawtdispatch.hawtdispatch:1.9.0
at org.fusesource.hawtdispatch.internal.SerialDispatchQueue.run(SerialDispatchQueue.java:84)75:org.fusesource.hawtdispatch.hawtdispatch:1.9.0
at org.fusesource.hawtdispatch.internal.pool.SimpleThread.run(SimpleThread.java:77)75:org.fusesource.hawtdispatch.hawtdispatch:1.9.0