This JBI SA consists of a number of SUs (see camelcxfproblem/jbi/camelcxf-smxcxf/) but the SU of interest is
camelcxf-smxcxf-camel1-su. The route is supposed to work as follows :
4. So, to reproduce an issue, just drop this SA into /deploy folder and then start camelcxfproblem//client.html and send a SOAP
message, and you'll see the exception...
Note that I've commented <import> statements in camelcxf-smxcxf-camel1-su xbean.xml (and corresponding deps in
camelcxfproblem/jbi/camelcxf-smxcxf/camelcxf-smxcxf-camel1-su/pom.xml), just for you to start from where I started. I've tried with
imports too but it did nnot make any difference
Will close this issue, after the patch is synced into the Fuse repository.