Some of the Control Actions like removeTopic,removeQueue on Broker and sendTextMessage on Queue/Topic requires an additional field
to specify arguments. In the 'Add Control Action' page which comes up while adding/editing a Control action to an Alert, the UI
has no field to specify these arguments. So, though everything appears fine while configuring, the control action ends up failing
when the Alert is triggered.
Attached is the screenshot of the 'Add Control action' page associated with the alert
1. Create an Alert definition for any resource, say a Queue (myQ) of an ActiveMQ server - Whenever the Queuesize changes
2. Configure a control action to the Alert - Select the resource to be another Queue(say example.A), and select the Control action as 'sendTextMessage'
3. Note that the UI has no provision for providing the actual message that has to be sent
4. Trigger the Alert by sending a message to myQ and verify the Control tab of the example.A Queue and check the history.
5. Observe that the Control action fails indicating the missing arguments for the 'sendTextMessage'