Message Oriented Middleware
FuseSource provides open source message-oriented middleware.
Enterprises today require a great deal from their IT systems. They must be continuously available, they must be capable of integrating efficiently, and they must support remote access whether or not the remote client or network connection is a reliable one. Powerful message-oriented middleware solutions can help organizations achieve these IT goals. And for leading organizations the world over seeking an open source solution, FUSE Message Broker is the message-oriented middleware of choice.
FUSE Message Broker ― open source, message-oriented middleware
FUSE Message Broker is SOA software based on Apache ActiveMQ message-oriented middleware. Offering a JMS platform, FUSE Message Broker provides mission-critical reliability, unlimited scalability, and high performance for distributed enterprise computing. FUSE Message Broker is tested, certified and fully supported by IONA. This open source middleware offers a truly cost-effective and flexible messaging platform for efficiently scaling operations, reliably executing data, and moving data and connecting processes across heterogeneous database and application environments.
FUSE Message Broker message-oriented middleware provides the organization with
- High-performance data delivery. FUSE Message Broker can carry very large volumes of information to a large number of globally distributed systems in the shortest possible time.
- Reliable connectivity to remote clients. This message-oriented solution enables organizations to reach legacy systems, wireless devices, point-of-sale terminals, or browser-based clients over private networks, wireless networks, and/or the Internet.
- Efficient automation of system functions. FUSE Message Broker simplifies automation of processes that would normally require end-user intervention, or processes that would place additional load on a business application.
- Avoid vendor-lock-in. FUSE Message Broker is open source, so users do not have to wait for (or pay for) a vendor to develop enhancements.
- Protection against transaction failure. Regardless of why or how long a system is unavailable, this FuseSource middleware protects transactions from being abandoned and data from being lost.
FuseSource message-oriented middleware supports many integration standards.
FUSE Message Broker supports JMS 1.1 and many other integration-related standards that include JCA, JDBC, and EJBs; dependent specifications such as JNDI and JTA; and other standards such as REST, HTTP, SSL, AJAX, TCP, NIO, UDP, JGroups, multicast, and JXTA transport protocols.
FUSE Message Broker is part of a family of open source products from IONA that include FUSE ESB, FUSE Services Framework, FUSE Mediation Router, and FUSE HQ. The FuseSource products are tested for interoperability, certified, and supported by the people who wrote the code to combine the speed and innovation of open source solutions with the reliability and expertise of commercially provided enterprise services.
The FuseSource team also offers EAI technology, an enterprise service bus, JAX-WS information, middleware architectures, and open source MQ products.