of Apache ServiceMix, ActiveMQ, Camel, and CXF
FuseSource is the leading provider of open source integration and open source messaging products, and offers tested, productized and fully supported distributions of popular Apache projects:
These distributions are available for free download and, just like the Apache distributions, can be used and deployed under the Apache 2.0 license. These distributions are designed for those who are familiar with the projects but want a predictable releases schedule and the backing of an enterprise subscription.
Building an IT Application for the Enterprise?
FuseSource has taken these projects and gone one step further. FuseSource has combined this proven technology with packaging that IT departments expect, and the additional technology you need to deploy a network of brokers on premise, in the Cloud, or in hybrid configurations.
Fuse ESB Enterprise and Fuse MQ Enterprise, just like the Apache and FuseSoruce distribution, are available for free and can be used under an Apache 2.0 license. To help IT development teams, these products additionally has installers, more extensive QA, third-party verification, and the ability to deploy multiple brokers with centralized management. Download Now!
Who is FuseSource?
The group that is now known as FuseSource was created by many of the project founders at the Apache Software Foundation over five years ago with the mission of bringing the technology to enterprise organizations. The team now includes over 25 key project committers and is growing rapidly. FuseSource is now a well-funded, wholly owned subsidiary of Progress Software. Meet the FuseSource leaders at Apache.
FuseSource employs many of the founders and key committers on the Apache projects, and no one knows the projects better than FuseSource. FuseSource services include:
- Training – interactive classes taught on line, or on site
- Packaged services – consulting from a team with a proven track record of building mission-critical apps
- Subscriptions – support, tools and access to the development team
To see if FuseSource products are right for you, download, develop and even deploy for free.
- FuseSource Overview – This brief white paper gives an overview of the FuseSource family of integration and messaging solutions.
- Download - FuseSource products are always open, always free
- Get Started - many resources to help you build your first application
- User stories - how others have saved money and achieved vendor independence with open source
- Join! – Sounds interesting? Join our community and be a part of the action!