Open Source Integration and Messaging Reports and Whitepapers
Analyst firm Forrester Research invited FuseSource to participate in its April 2011 Wave report. FuseSource achieved “Leader” status in this report. The report includes both open source and traditional ESB vendors.
Analyst firm Lustratus provides a detailed analysis of using open source software for SOA development, including potential benefits and risks. Registration required
Analyst firm RedMonk provides an introduction to the issues that an organization should consider in adopting open source and getting commercial support.
Podcasts from Analyst Dana Gardner
- FuseSource Gains New Autonomy to Focus on OSS Infrastructure Model, Apache Community Innovation, Cloud Opportunities – an analysts take on the FuseSource announcement | Listen | Read the Transcript
- Apache ServiceMix and Role of ESBs in OSS Clouds – Dana Gardner interviews Guillaume Nodet and Adrian Trenaman on patterns of adoption and use-case scenarios. | Listen | Read the Transcript
- Apache CXF – industry analyst Dana Gardner moderates a discussion on Apache CXF with Dan Kulp, Raven Zachary and Benson Margulies. | Listen | Read the Transcript
- Apache Camel – FuseSource Architect James Strachan introduces the Apache Camel project in a conversation with industry analyst Dana Gardner. | Listen | Read the Transcript
- Open Source SOA – Interarbor Solutions Industry Analyst Dana Gardner discusses Open Source SOA with OSS thought leader, Debbie Moynihan, Director of Open Source Programs. | Listen | Read the Transcript
- Maturation of SOA – Interarbor Solutions Industry Analyst Dana Gardner discusses how incubation projects and the development of community-based code are a big part of the ongoing maturation of SOA, with a specific focus on the incubation Apache CXF project. OSS thought leaders, Dan Kulp and Debbie Moynihan discuss CXF in detail. | Listen | Read the Transcript